Saturday, January 23, 2010

WikiEducator

I'm taking part in an online workshop to learn how to use WikiEducator www.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops

WikiEducator calls itself an evolving community intended for collaboration and development of free content, OERs and networking.

I've been meaning to do this workshop for months and have finally found time to join. The workshop is facilitated by my colleague from COL - Patricia. Wiki has lots of potential for some of the collaborative projects I'm planning in my skills development work at COL.

I'm only on the basics of editing but so far, it's brought out all my existing reservations about HTML - beause wiki uses a completely different syntax ... ho hum! Better get back to learning the new formatting commands ...

No comments:

Post a Comment